THINK Center for Work and Education has been created for all disabled persons in Estonia. The main goal of the Center is to help the subsistence of disabled people through continuing education and practical work. Our Society has as its goals:
- To make it possible for disabled people to assist themselves in the open work market
- To enable disabled people to participate in continuing education courses
- If needed to find suitable IT tools towork and learn
- In collaboration with partners to promote career consulting for disabled people
- To develop NGO THINK Eesti as an organization and to secure its sustainability
- To create good relations for cooperation with international organizations.
The L@jost project final meeting
The movie about the L@jost project final meeting in Ankara, Turkey, June 5-8, 2015.... read more
ESTONIA MEETING REFLECTIONS BY FEDERATION OF DISABLED ASSOCIATIONS
... read more
The meeting started with warm welcome speeches by Professor Leo VÕHANDU, member of the board of THINK ESTONIA and Estonian Team and Mr. Abdurrahman KURTASLAN, President of the Federation of Disabled Associations, the Coordinator Organisation of the project L@jost.
Learn About Finding Jobs for the disabled Project L@jost
Project funded by the Leonardo da Vinci program, the coordinating country is Turkey. In the project are working five countries-Turkey, Estonia, Romania, Italy and England.... read more